What is Premier Roadside Assistance?
This is a full service program that is networked within the entire United States and is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Tow trucks are available to jumpstart your car, change a tire, etc. and are dispatched from a central service center covering the entire nation.
What are the benefits of Premier Roadside Assistance?
- Mechanical First Aid — Any emergency service requiring a minor adjustment (exclusive of parts) to enable a disabled vehicle
- Tire Service — Change an inflated spare from mount to wheel.
- Battery Service — Attempt to start a car with a booster battery.
- Delivery Service — Delivery of an emergency supply of gasoline, oil, or water. Cost of materials shall be paid by the member.
- Towing Service — When a car can’t be started or driven, it can be towed to a destination of your choice by an authorized towing service.
- Lockout Service — If keys are locked inside your car, this coverage will ensure that a locksmith service will be dispatched to assist you.
What is a Travel Protection Plan?
While your car is in the shop because of a collision, this policy will reimburse you for auto rental fees.