As a current customer of our agency, we take this opportunity to both thank you and share with you the importance in which we hold the privacy and confidentiality of your insurance and personal information.
Great Northern Insurance Agency, as a member of the financial services industry, has been and continues to be subject to federal and state privacy laws regarding the collection and exchange of your insurance information.
Working with you, Great Northern Insurance Agency gathers the necessary information from you and other public and insurance sources to execute the insurance market search and placement for the insurance coverages your needs/risk exposures require. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
In doing so, Great Northern Insurance Agency exchanges such information only with other insurance related parties that are similarly obligated under state and federal privacy laws and have in place the appropriate procedures to keep all treatments and exchanges of your information with in the requirements of these laws.
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income, and beneficiary information;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your policy coverage, premiums, and payment history; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.